After removing linux or changing a few stuff about your disk partitions. Grub might become unhappy and give you an Error 22 when booting windows.
This is quite easy to fix if you have your windows XP CD.
- Put your cd in, and reboot.
- When asked, hit a key to boot from the cd-rom.
- When you see the screen where it asks if you want to install, recover, or whatever, push R to recover/repair,
- It should ask you what windows you want to recover/repair, usually hit 1 and Enter.
- For the administrator password, if you don’t think you have one, just hit Enter
- Then type “fixboot” and hit ENTER
- Type “fixmbr” and hit ENTER
- Type exit
- Remove the CD