For those of you interested in having a .deb file for MusE-0.9. I packaged this version (0.9) of it on my PPA repository (personal package archive) on Launchpad.
Here are the Deb packages for MusE 0.9, direct links:
- muse_0.9-0ubuntu1~ppa1_amd64.deb (5.5 MiB)
- muse_0.9-0ubuntu1~ppa1_i386.deb (5.2 MiB)
- muse_0.9-0ubuntu1~ppa1_lpia.deb (5.2 MiB)
Or you can check out my PPA repository.
Here’s the description (taken from the package):
MusE is a MIDI/audio sequencer with recording and editing capabilities.
- standard midifile (smf) import-/export
- organizes songs in tracks and parts which you can arrange with the part editor
- midi editors: pianoroll, drum, list, controller
- score editor with high quality postscript printer output
- realtime: editing while playing
- unlimited number of open editors
- unlimited undo/redo
- realtime and step-recording
- multiple midi devices
- unlimited number of tracks
- Sync to external devices: MTC/MMC, Midi Clock, Master/Slave (currently only partially implemented)
- audio tracks, LADSPA host for master effects
- uses raw midi devices (ALSA & serial ports…, OSS was dropped)
- XML project file
- project file contains complete app state (session data)
- Application spanning Cut/Paste Drag/Drop